Our customer is a leading provider of personal computer and mobile peripherals. The company develops and markets personal peripherals for PC navigation, video communication and collaboration, music and smart homes. This includes products like keyboards, mice, tabelt accessories,webcams, bluetooth speakers, universal remotes and more.
Senior Account Manager Video Collaboration (m/f)
In the role of the Senior Account Manager VC, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our Video Collaboration business.
The Senior Account Manager's function is to determine and drive business and growth with current and potential corporate customers, working with and influencing the key decision makers in the channel, identify and work with new VARs and MSPs and build relationships locally with our alliance partners. Effectively you will be building up a business within a business and country/region and driving sustained growth for the category.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success. In this role you will grow the Video Collaboration business for the Region through active new business development, opening doors to new accounts and subsequent account management. In this role your responsibilities will be to:
- Focus on country top 50 corporate end users
- Focus on channel development and recruitment
- Engage with Local Microsoft, Cisco Webex, Zoom, vendor teams (Alliances)
- Develop existing B2B channels and gain market share for VC
- Engage with local T1 distributors to drive SME sales for VC through marketing promotions and incentives
- Ownership of business plan and execution on the ground of the VC DCS plan
The Role Responsibilities:
- Execute and achieve targets in an intense, fast-paced, rapidly changing and quarterly-driven environment.
- Targeting the top 50 Corporate Enterprise end users in country, with a view to selling them the VC portfolio, winning RFPs and Standards within this target account list.
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key-Initiatives to new and current channels.
- Business development by identifying cross & up-selling opportunity within key channels & customer portfolios.
- Maintain an accurate and updated business plan with all relevant figures and activities per channel, business plan reviewed on monthly basis with local B2B channel teams.
- Control the ROI and success parameters of Marketing development funds.
- Set up quarterly business meetings with key partners to review the business, and plan upcoming activities and set targets.
- Review product portfolio and make sure that the right line up and focus is reflected within the key partner portfolio.
- Set up regular product training for all relevant stakeholders.
- On time delivery of monthly activity report including implemented and planned activities, turnover overview vs. budget and next month objectives.
- Maintain and keep updated the VC strategic business plan for the country and align this with the Director of VC EMEA.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3-5+ years selling UC&C solutions
- Experience of working with managed service providers
- Hands-on mentality and able to manage entire sales cycle
- Proven successful track record of organisational leadership
- Strong Marketing background
- Results driven and discerning with regards to priorities
- Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills
- Strong influencer
- Creative strategic thinker and fast learner
- Willingness to adjust efforts in line with Target requirements
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- Influential communicator and great presentation skills
- Persuasive, Charismatic, Engaging, Confident
- International mind-set
- Fluency in German & English, written and spoken, is mandatory
The role requires travel within the region