Our client is an international IT company (US based) with a popular open source project trusted by more than 450 million sites. They offer a suite of technologies for developing and delivering modern applications. The Platform enables enterprises undergoing digital transformation to modernize legacy, monolithic applications as well as deliver new, microservices‑based applications.
Succesful international companies like Netflix, Starbucks, and McDonalds rely on our client to reduce costs, improve resiliency, and speed innovation.
Our client started as and will always be an open source driven company, and as a result, culture shares many characteristics with the open source community itself. This culture is built upon core values: progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. The are a growing company with a startup feel and products that are chosen for high performance and efficiency by innovators around the world.
Our client is searching for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our growing EMEA sales team. This Enterprise Account Manager will work remotely from Germany (preferably located in a major city, south or mid Germany), and will be the representative on the ground, selling into the German (and Austrian/Swiss) large enterprise market.
Enterprise Account Manager - Software (DACH) / (m/w)
Standort Süddeutschland / Mitte Deutschland - Home Office
This is a customer-facing, field-based, net new business role located in Germany. The role is supported by an Enterprise Solution Architect and other internal functions of our client.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will:
- Open doors and drive net-new business across large enterprise customers in the DACH region
- Promote and sell products and services in the DACH region, with a primary focus on Financial Services, Telecommunications and Retail.
- Develop, manage, and own the large enterprise pipeline for the DACH region to overachieve on sales targets with both net-new and install-base accounts
- Develop and maintain long-term, executive-level relationships within large enterprises in the DACH region
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Company products, services, trends, and competition
- Use your sales acumen and regional knowledge to build additional pipeline through outbound and sales prospecting activities
- Maintain a consistent sequence of communication with prospects and leverage available prospecting tools
- Maintain a high level of forecast accuracy expected
- Lead pricing and contract negotiation activities
- Manage relationships and maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Coordinate with pre-sales, marketing, and engineering
- Ensure detailed reports are produced
- A proven track record of building your own pipeline and delivering on individual sales targets
- Experience in successfully carrying and exceeding multi-million euro quotas for large enterprises
- At least 5-plus years of experience selling software, ideally enterprise software
- A knowledge of networking, load balancer, and Application Delivery Controller (ADC) markets; or the infrastructure and middleware markets are definite advantages but not required
- Experience with open source software and subscription sales is a significant advantage
- Fluency in both English and German
- Ability to deliver product presentations via webcasting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM tool
- College degree or equivalent work experience
The terms, conditions and possibilities are excellent and follow the rules of selling software in Enterprise Markets.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please contact me by mail.